If ever a list of most despicable things is created that contains the names of all those things that a woman would like to stay away from, then ‘getting old and having a skin full of wrinkles’ will take the top spot. While skin with wrinkles may seem a superficial issue but its effects are profound as the woman’s confidence and self- esteem are severely affected by it that can become a cause of her misery. So to cross of this issue from the list, you should use ZKO Skincare, the anti- aging skin care cream that promises to take care of your wrinkles and other skin imperfections so that you get ample time to take care of other things in your life.
Read on to know more about this product and how it works.
What is ZKO Skincare cream?
In the competitive industry of endless skin care products, ZKO Skincare stands out as it is an innovative formula that helps you to achieve a perfect skin and impeccable appearance so that you feel confident about yourself. The cream is made using safe ingredients that undergo multiple trials and are completely safe to use. The cream starts to show its effects within a few weeks and is also available in a free- trial offer that makes it a perfect anti- aging skin care product. Meant for a woman’s skin, it can be used by women who are in their twenties and above.
What are the Ingredients of ZKO Skincare?
The best way to know about a skincare product’s effectiveness is by knowing about the ingredients that go into it. Hence, we have listed below the main ingredients that are clinically tested and are then added to ZKO Skincare.
- Hyaluronic Acid- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural ingredient that is capable of restoring moisture to the dull and dry skin. With the progressing age, the skin’s ability to restore moisture gets severely affected. Since moisture is really important for the overall health of the skin, Hyaluronic Acid works to restore skin’s hydration; its one molecule can hold up to several times more moisture, to give you the picture, one gram of Hyaluronic acid can hold six liters of water. Therefore, its application via skin care products helps with the visible improvement in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles and the crow’s feet. More moisture means supple and hydrated skin that is smooth and brilliant. It also makes the skin protected against the damage caused by the sun and UV rays, and also reverses that damage. It is gentle to every skin type and is rich in antioxidants.
- Ceramides- Ceramides are a form of lipids that are present in the upper layer of the skin and needed to hold the skin cells together to maintain its structure. They are also needed for the plumpness of the skin and to maintain optimum moisture in it. Ceramides create a protective shield on the skin to protect it against harmful bacteria and environmental damage.
- Rosemary Extracts- Besides being used widely in cooking, Rosemary is also a beneficial ingredient for the skin. It is rich in antioxidants that prevent skin damage by neutralizing free radicals. Free-radicals cause wrinkles, sagging and uneven skin tone. This wonderful herb is also high in iron, calcium and vitamin B6, the components that promote healthy collagen levels. It also abounds in manganese that too minimizes wrinkles and protects the skin from damage.
- Glycerine- This thick and sweet in taste liquid compound is made of carbon, oxygen, and hydrogen. It is used in an array of skin care products because of its hydrating properties. It can restore moisture to the skin making it smooth and supple as it is capable of fighting wrinkles. It reverses the damage caused by external factors and safeguards the skin from any further damage. Its application is effective in removing the scars, blemishes, and dark spots. It also lightens the skin for an even- toned flawless complexion.
- Vitamin A- Also called Retinol, Vitamin A is a versatile skin care ingredient which is efficacious in making the skin firm as it diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It evens out the uneven and imperfect skin tone making it smooth as it makes skin’s surface fine and reduces the size of the skin pores. It reverses the damage caused by the sun, harsh weather, UV rays, pollution.
- Vitamin C- Ascorbic Acid which is commonly known as Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants and helpful in the synthesis of collagen. It fights the damage caused by the exposure to UV rays as it has antioxidants that fight free radicals. It improves cell regeneration, helping in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles to give you a younger looking smooth skin. Collagen synthesis as a result of using Vitamin C can help in healing the wounds and treating dry skin. It reduces the appearance of age spots and blemishes and it highly popular has it is capable of lightening the skin tone.
- Cholesterol- Cholesterol is infamous as being a substance that makes you sick when it is in excess in the body but it is highly effective skin care product. It is a lipid and sterol which is a skin conditioner and water binding agent. The cholesterol helps to maintain proper functioning in the epidermis as it is capable of retaining moisture and regulating cell activity. It strengthens the skin and protects it from dehydration for a glowing and supple skin.
- Isopropyl Myristate-It is a synthetic oil used as an emollient, thickening agent in beauty products. Composed of Isopropyl Alcohol (a propane derivative) and Myristic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate has the ability to reduce the greasiness of other ingredients that are added to the skin care products so they cream or serum can be easily absorbed by the skin for quick absorption penetration in the dermal layer.
How does ZKO Skincare work?
The ingredients that are in ZKO Skincare work in harmony to give you a flawless youthful skin. These ingredients help to rebuild and regenerate the skin’s structure to fight wrinkles and fine lines. They also help to restore moisture to the skin so that it may become healthy, plump and is able to fight the external harmful factors such as sun damage and UV rays along with pollution. These also make skin flawless by removing blemishes and scars and make the skin brighter for a natural brilliance. It also helps to remove dark circles so that the skin around eyes is even- toned and the wrinkles around them may reduce in appearance.
How to use ZKO Skincare?
To use this product, you need to first clean your face thoroughly with water and a mild cleanser. Then take the required amount of the cream and apply it on your face, including the neck using gentle upward circular motion till it gets absorbed completely. Make sure to use it twice- in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
Where to buy ZKO Skincare?
To buy ZKO Skincare, click on the link given below and you will be redirected to the cream’s official website, there you need to fill out a form and provide your details and soon the cream will be delivered to our doorsteps. Also, you can get it under a free trial offer, the detail about which you can find on the website itself.