The stress of busy life along with harmful external factors like sun damage, pollution, unhealthy eating and sedentary lifestyle makes the skin age faster making your face a canvas of fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, dark circles and other age spots that take away the joy of life and shakes your confidence. No woman should be defined by the imperfections of her face when she possesses various other wholesome aspects that make her a woman of substance. Internal beauty is surely important but a flawless and radiant face with a younger looking skin is like a cherry on the cake. If you do want to appear young, beautiful and feel more confident about your looks, then you should put your trust in Wrinkle Couture Age Defying Skin Cream and see how your life takes 180-degree turn as you reclaim your lost charm.
What is Wrinkle Couture?
When you age, especially when you cross the threshold of thirty, skin starts to lose collagen and its ability to hold and retain moisture. All these factors lead to skin losing its firmness, forming wrinkles and become dry and coarse. Adding to it the stress of the hectic life, skin gets affected and damaged by free radicals, lack of sleep and unhealthy life choices. All these factors enhance the aging process making you look much older than you really are. Wrinkle Couture which is made with natural and safe ingredients is a clinically tested formula.
How does Wrinkle Couture cream work?
The natural ingredients that go into Wrinkle Couture cream primarily help in restoring the level of collagen and elastin that help to restore the texture of skin and remove fine lines and wrinkles along with dark circles. Ingredients like vitamin E, retinol, shea butter and AHA help to restore hydration to the skin make it moisturized and soft, regenerate skin cells to remove scars and blemishes. These ingredients exfoliate and remove dead skin cells and bring out the internal glow to the surface and give you a flawless skin that looks young and luminous.
What are the ingredients of Wrinkle Couture?
When you go through the ingredients listed on Wrinkle Couture cream’s container, you will be delighted and satisfied to know that it is made with herbs and natural ingredients, some of which are listed below-
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: Also known as AHA, it is gaining popularity and is being used in facial peel formulas. AHA is an effective exfoliator and it helps in removing the dead skin cells making the skin smooth and getting rid of deep rooted dirt in the skin, thus helping in elimination of blackheads. It also improves blood circulation in the skin to remove fine line and wrinkles. It also helps to remove dark spots and blemishes to give you a smooth and flawless skin that feels and looks clean and pure.
- Beta Hydroxy Acid: Beta Hydroxy Acid is also known as BHA, it is commonly used as an exfoliator that penetrates the skin and helps to remove dead skin cells. It also gets into the skin’s pores to remove sebum that causes blackheads when oxidized; therefore, it is useful in removing blackheads. It acts helps in treating the skin inflammation. It also reverses the damage caused by the sun. It makes skin smooth, clear and blemish free.
- Retinol: Retinol is the scientific or technical name of Vitamin A that is popularly used to treat skin ailments helping it to look young and beautiful. With age and due to environmental factors such as UV rays, pollution, the skin starts to become loose, wrinkles appear, skin becomes uneven in tone and blotchy with blemishes. Retinol smartly makes the skin overcome all these signs of aging and makes you look years younger.
- Copper Peptides: Copper peptides are small segments of copper proteins that are micro enough to penetrate the skin to deliver several benefits. Copper peptides work to boost the collagen and elastin production in the skin that help to restore skin’s texture to remove signs of aging caused due to various internal and external factors such as free radicals, exposure to sun and pollution. They also promote antioxidants’ production. These thus help to make skin firm and smooth by reducing wrinkles and fine lines, restore hydration and remove blemishes. These also help in the regeneration of cells to help in healing and removing scars and blemishes.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a solid fatty oil extracted from the nuts of African tree called Karite. It contains the large amounts of Vitamin A, E and F that are highly good for skin. It helps to heal the skin by acting on skin rashes, scars, inflammation, etc. It also possesses antioxidants that help to fight free radicals. It heals skin and can protect against the sun damage and UV radiation. It adds moisture to skin making it smooth and supple, along with enhancing the collagen production to help in getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines and restoring the elasticity of the skin.
- Vitamin E: It acts as a nutrient and an antioxidant, needed to maintain the good health of the skin. It nourishes the skin making it supple and soft adding sheen to it. It is capable of regenerating skin cells thus removing scars and blemishes to make skin flawless. It also helps in fighting wrinkles and fine lines that appear on face and around eyes, along with lightening dark circles. It also treats sunburn and makes skin immune to further damage that can be caused by exposure to the sun.
How to use Wrinkle Couture?
For a younger looking flawless skin using Wrinkle Couture cream is not sufficient as using it in a correct and proper way is also equally important. Adding it into your beauty regime is plain and simple, you just have to apply it twice everyday – day and night. Before its application, make sure that your face is clean. Start with washing the face with a mild face wash and patting it dry with a gentle towel. Then take the required amount of the cream and apply on face, around eyes and on the neck, massaging in the circular motion till it gets absorbed completely. Club the usage of this cream along with plenty of sleep, healthy habits and nutritious food. And remember, to see its benefits, you have to use it regularly for at least two to three months.
Where to buy Wrinkle Couture?
You will be pleased to know that you can easily buy Wrinkle Couture cream from its online website, all you have to do is click on the link below and you will be taken there. This cream is also available under the risk- free trial offer if you want to first experience its benefits without shelling out your money and you just have to pay for its shipping charges. Under this offer you get to try the cream for 14 days and if you are unsatisfied with the product, you can cancel the subscription before 14 days. If you do not terminate the subscription, then you will be charged the full amount at the end of 30 days and you will be enrolled for the subscription till you end it. To avail the benefit you will have to hurry as the stock is fast depleting due to the overwhelming demand.