A woman’s eyes talk silently conveying the deepest emotions and feelings to the listener. A beautiful set of eyes can make a woman highly desirable and an enigma for some. Her batting eyes can cause anyone to fall head over heels for her. But with age, stress and other factors, the eyes develop dark circles, wrinkles, and puffiness and they wield the look of tiredness making her look older than her true age. If you can relate to all these symptoms then you too are going through this and you must have tried various anti- aging and under eye creams or serums to get rid of those fine lines and dark circles. But have they been useful at all? If no, then it is the time that you switch over to Astraea Serum, the under eye cream that resolves all these issues effectively and the bonus is that it is made with natural ingredients. Read on to know more about this amazing product.
What is Astraea Serum?
Anti- aging products available in the market seem to work pretty fast but the truth is that their chemical- rich composition initially appears to work but soon adversely affects the quality of your skin. If you try Astraea Serum, you will see it takes some time to show its effects but due to its potency, it is truly beneficial for the overall health of your skin. Made with natural ingredients and being a scientifically tested formula, this serum helps to rewind the clock on your skin to help in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles, etc to give you an even- toned under eye skin that beams with radiance to give back the shimmer of your eyes that is enchanting and encompassing.
How does Astraea Serum work?
There is no magic behind the working of Astraea Serum as its natural ingredients are truly powerful yet mild in treating several issues that make your eyes’ skin tone incompatible with your face. Elements like collagen and aloe vera help to boost collagen to help restore skin’s texture and regenerate the skin around eyes. Over time wrinkles and fine lines start to recede and give you a smooth and firm skin. These ingredients also restore the moisture content and help to make skin smooth and supple so that your eyes’ skin may look healthy as the tired look is reversed. These ingredients also help to even the skin tone by lightening the dark circles to give you perfect eyes that are ready to bewitch anyone who dares to gaze into them.
What are the ingredients of Astraea Serum?
Over the last few years, people have started to turn away from the anti- aging eye care products that contain chemicals. Now people trust and opt for the products that are made using the natural ingredients as they have no side effects and are highly effective. Even Astraea Serum boasts of ingredients that are natural and/or derived from plants, few of which are listed below-
- Collagen- Due to aging, the skin loses collagen hence the skin becomes loose and thin as it loses its elasticity and texture. This leads to the appearance of wrinkles along with dark circles around the eyes that look utterly dreadful. But if we add collagen to the beauty regime you will see visible changes such as skin around eyes getting tighter, reduction in puffiness and the skin becomes lighter. The collagen is the building block of skin as it is a fragment of the protein that helps to restore the texture of the eyes. It also improves the hydration of the skin to help treat puffiness.
- Moisturizer- Moisturizing properties of any product are essential as they help to nourish the skin and make it healthy. Moisturizer helps to make skin supple making the eyes look more smooth and free of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps to restore moisture to the skin to help it get rid of puffy eyes. Even the skin tone can improve with adding the appropriate amount of moisturizer in the skin serum.
- Vitamin C- Vitamin C is a proven formula to heal and regenerate skin and make it healthy and free of wrinkles and fine lines. Vitamin C improves collagen production to regenerate skin cells for a smoother skin around and under the eyes. It also restores hydration and makes skin look healthy by removing tiredness and dryness. Vitamin C regenerates skin and helps to treat the damage caused by the sun. It also has skin lightening properties hence the dark circles can be effectively treated to match the face’s skin tone. With time, the usage of Vitamin C makes skin more resilient and immune to further damage by the external factors such as UV rays, pollution etc.
- Aloe Vera- Since ages, along with several other cultures, the Indian Ayurveda has used aloe vera to treat a plethora of ailments, both internal and external. One of which is its use on the skin for its good health and beauty. Aloe vera effectively treats skin’s ailments. It boosts collagen and elastin production to treat fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It also fights off the skin- damaging free radicals as it contains antioxidants, and helps to further fight the damage caused due to the sun, pollution, etc. Aloe vera also helps the skin to restore moisture and lock it to make skin brighter and hydrated, thus treating the dark circles and puffiness. It regenerates skin cells and makes the skin around eyes thick again for covering up the dark skin to give you brighter eyes.
- Peptides- When used in specific combination and amount along with other ingredients, peptides effectively fight wrinkles and fine lines. They also restore moisture content to the eyes’ skin to make it healthy and appear bright and fresh.
How to use Astraea Serum?
Unlike several under eye creams available in the market that require an extensive procedure to apply, Astraea Serum can be applied with minimum or no hassle. You just need a clean and dry face to use it, therefore, first wash your face with a gentle cleanser then pat it dry. Then take the required amount of the serum and rub gently around eyes in a circular motion till it gets completely absorbed. To see its maximum benefits you need to get plenty of sleep along with it and a healthy nutritious food intake. You need to use it for at least 60 days to let it work in its true capacity.
Where to buy Astraea Serum?
Once you decide to include Astraea Serum in your beauty regime, you will be left to do a few simple tasks, that is, just click on the link below from where you will be taken to the product’s website. There you can avail the risk- free trial offer under which you can use the serum even without paying for its price. You just need to pay a small amount that will cover its shipping charges and soon the product will be delivered to you. You get to use it for 14 days and you can cancel your subscription before the trial period runs out. If you are satisfied with the serum, you can continue with the subscription. Just take this quick step now and you will see the positive change in your appearance.